HR Director – Food Manufacturer – Sheffield
Are you an experienced HR professional ready to take on a leadership role in a dynamic and growing food manufacturing business? Look no further!
Our client is a leading player in the food manufacturing industry. They take pride in producing high-quality products while fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Lead and mentor the HR team to ensure effective recruitment, training, and employee relations.
- Collaborate with senior management to drive organizational culture and employee engagement initiatives.
- Oversee the development and execution of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage employee performance, talent development, and succession planning.
- Proven experience as an HR Director or in a senior HR leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge of HR best practices and employment legislation.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience in the food/drink manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Competitive salary of circa £100,000 per annum.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
Find out more