Our client is a globally recognised drinks business with a portfolio of brands that represent, innovation and creativity along with a huge range of products that meet the many different needs of the consumer! They want individuals that are passionate about winning hearts and minds of the consumer, whilst continuing to develop some of the best customer partnerships known in the FMCG industry!
With continued investment and an innovation pipeline to watch out for, they are really looking for a talented individual that wants to drive change in a fast paced environment.
With an exceptional senior leadership team, our client has achieved organic growth through a clear strategy that’s been based on building on their key brands including creating new exciting brands for the market.
As the successful Business Insights Analyst, you will support the delivery of our clients value growth through the implementation of analytical and reporting tools aimed to provide a better understanding of past and current business performance in market. You will support Insight, Category and Commercial Operations on performance reporting across the Hospitality channels.
If you crave an opportunity to make a real difference and are looking for a career move that will accelerate your career at a fast pace – then look no further.
The successful Business Insights Analyst will need to show the following:
· Experience in a Insights Analyst / Executive role or equivalent
· Experience working on FMCG brands in a Business Insights role or agency
· Experience of using On trade Foodservice & Licensed data, e.g. CGA, Lumina IRI, Nielsen, Kantar would be desirable
· You must be a passionate individual and able to inspire internally and externally
· Ability to articulately deliver data – observation – insight – action/ recommendation, with clear reasoning and judgement, and demonstrating strong commercial acumen
· Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Salary: Highly competitive salary, industry leading bonus scheme, share schemes, pension & healthcare etc.
Location: Hybrid – circa 2 days in West London HQ.