Our client is a diversified world wide food company; are an internationally recognised manufacturer of products that are found in most homes today.
Every product under our client’s portfolio stands for and represents high quality. Their increasingly popular products are found in all major retailers and they are known for truly understanding its consumers by always looking at things from their point of view.
As the successful Assistant Brand Manager you will support the Senior Brand Manager in the planning and execution of the brand’s vision and strategy. You will be an expert in tracking and analysing the brand performance in the market, support the development of brand strategies, build and execute brand activities across a wide range of consumer touch points, and help develop and deliver the biggest product launches in the category
The ‘ideal’ FIT:
· Have experience within a Marketing/Brand Executive type role
· Knowledge of sales tracking systems
· Basic knowledge of executional marketing levers (e.g. price, promo, place, product)
· Strong can-do attitude, focusing on pragmatism
· Degree educated or equivalent.
Salary: Our client is paying a competitive salary plus benefits package
Location: Office based, with the expectation to be in the HQ circa 3 days a week in Cheshire.